With its innovative design, the RIDGID 1650RV Motor-on-Bottom Wet Dry Vacuum makes cleanup quicker and easier. With the motor on the bottom, the 16-gallon shop vacuum provides stability and makes accessing the filter and drum easier.
The 6.5 Peak Horsepower motor delivers power and performance, while a foot-activated switch allows for hands-free operation. Patented Scroll Noise Reduction technology controls airflow for reduced operating noise. The wet dry vacuum has a cart and large rear wheels for easy travel over rougher terrain.
A hook keeps the 20-foot power cord with ALCI outlet neatly stored, and a caddy bag keeps accessories organized. The 1-7/8-inch by 8-foot locking hose won’t pull loose while in use, ensuring optimized air flow. It can also lock into the blower port for removing leaves and debris from walkways, decks or job sites.
A large drain on the polypropylene drum lets you easily empty liquids, and the patented Qwik Lock Filter Fastening System allows easy filter installation or removal without the need for fasteners or tools. The wet dry vacuum cleaner comes complete with fine-dust filter (model VF5000), two 2-1/2-inch wands, a utility nozzle, a car nozzle and a crevice tool.
RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool.
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
- The 6.5 Peak Horsepower motor, quiet operation, and foot-activated switch for hands-free performance make this shop vac a top pick for professionals
- The bottom-motor design ensures easy drum emptying and the quick-access door lets you dump in larger debris as you work to save you time and effort
- The storage bag and cord-hook secure attachments and the 20-foot power cord, while the push-handle cart and large rear wheels improve mobility
- The ultra-flexible, 1-7/8-inch x 8-foot hose locks in place, is four times more durable than our standard hose, and fits 2-1/2-inch accessories
- The drain port ensures quick and complete liquid disposal, and the blower port lets you clear away leaves, dirt and debris for versatile performance